Friday, March 30, 2007

Here are my first 2 alpaca FO's. Finished just as temps hit the 80's here in the midwest, wouldn't you know. I think I'll turn the AC down real low and take turns wearing them in the house! More details on my blog (you will have to scroll down a few days back).


I absolutely loved the turquoise Alpaca Baby Grande - it was very soft and silky, it seemed to just fly out of my fingers and onto the needles. And I loved everything about the chocolate Blue Skies Bulky alpaca, from the way it looked (like reggae dreadlocks), the way it smelled, the way it felt, the way it knitted. I am ordering more of this, as soon as I figure out what non-scarf item to make with it - maybe a ski band and mittens.

And here is the start of my new infatuation, some decadent plummy Big Baby from Alpaca With a Twist - my new most favorite. It's just made for the Yarn Harlot's One-Row Scarf pattern!

No comments: