Sunday, February 4, 2007

Better late than never..

I signed up a while for this KAL and then we started a new semester at uni and everything went mad, but here I am with my anwsers.

1. How did you find this KAL?
The KAL 2007 webpage.

2. What do you plan on making with your Alpaca fiber? Bulky Green Cables in Rowan Plaid (an alpaca/wool blend)in Sea Thistle, Endpaper Mitts in Blue Sky Alpaca Silk in Chocolate (kindly gifted to me by knitdevil) and Turquoise and some socks using Januarys Fyberpates Sock Club yarn.
Crocheting, knitting, or spinning? Knitting

If knitting or crocheting give us details on the yarn! See above

3. Have you worked with Alpaca before? I have used Rowan Plaid to make a cuddly cable jumper and Artesano Alpaca Opulencia for Misty Garden from Scarf Style for my ISE3 pal.

If so, your favorite past project knit with Alpaca? I enjoyed both equally as much as they were so different.

4. What is your absolute favorite Alpaca yarn? I am really looking forward to using the Blue Sky Alpaca Silk as it is soft, and I keep going back to the Artesano Hummingbird yarn.

What weight do you prefer working with? Any and all. I like to have a range of projects with varying weights on the go

5. What sorts of things would you like to see this group do? Maybe a structured KAL (a scarf/mittens something small)

Would you like any contests, prizes, surveys, swaps? Contests, prizes, swaps, surveys - all good!

I can be found at www.myknittingandme.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Shadkitty said...

I was thinking of organizing a smallish KAL, maybe some socks? But that will have to come a bit later, once I get myself more organized.