Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Questionaire Yeah I'm starting soon!!!

1. How did I find this KAL?- Crystal She's so cool!!!
2. What do you plan on making with your Alpaca fiber? Crocheting, knitting, or spinning? I've only purchased 1 skein but I think it will be enough to knit another groovie head like a hole hat.
3. Have you worked with Alpaca before? If so, your favorite past project knit with Alpaca?
Never have. It's going to be a real treat!
4. What is your absolute favorite Alpaca yarn? What weight do you prefer working with?
No faves yet but I'm working with a chunky one.
5. What sorts of things would you like to see this group do? Would you like any contests, prizes, surveys, swaps?
Swaps are fun! So are contests and prizes! maybe we could do a KAL for a cause. That would be groovie.
Pic of my Alpaca to come!!!

No comments: