Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Thus it Begins

Inspired by a picture posted on Lolly's flickr and blog, I have decided to start an Alpaca-along. This is a generally open KAL. The only real rule is you must do something with Alpaca! Spin it, knit it, crochet it. I don't care. Blends are permissable.

I think I might get more in depth with this later, but for now, just email me if you want to join. Post about your yarn, pattern, and loves of Alpaca! My idea is to have a list of the different patterns/objects and yarns we are all using. If you have any suggestions/questions put them in your email. Subject line should read Alpaca along, so I don't accidentally delete it.

Email should also include:
Your name
Email address
Your blog/website name (if you have one)
Yarn you are using (including details: weight, yardage, color, etc)
Pattern you are using (or object you are knitting)

1 comment:

Fiber-4-U said...

Hi, I'd love to join but your email link doesn't work for people running Mac without an email client.

So I can't even SEE what your email is to cut and paste.